Best VPN for USA 🇺🇸 TOP 5 VPNs to stay anonymous in the USA
If you’re from the US you also need a good VPN. Whether it’s to protect your privacy from your ISP, or government, get some foreign content, or just to use at school or work it helps with all of that. US internet users are constantly monitored by big corporations and the government. Wherever you go online, your ISP will know. And so will various government agencies at least theoretically. And the worst part is that you have no chance to fight against it on your own, but a VPN can help. It will reroute your connection through another server making your activity invisible to your ISP.
VPNs are also known for being capable of net stuff like unblocking Netflix content by passing school or workplace restrictions and sometimes saving you money on local sales.
If you don’t have the expertise, finding a good VPN for your costs will be a hard challenge, to say the least. So here are the top five best VPNs for the USA
1. NordVPN – is there for a couple of significant reasons. First, it’s extremely fast. Using its proprietary tunneling protocol, NordLinks. It reaches unrivaled speed even when connecting to distance servers, but in the US you can connect to a server nearby and Vola there will be minimal speed loss something most other VPNs won’t be able to match. The second bonus is privacy located outside of info-sharing jurisdictions. This Panama-based company has an independently audited no-logs policy.
So there’s none of your info. It will be able to leap and you have the option of paying them cryptocurrencies to stay anonymous. The third is security and It security really is magical. Military-grade encryption aside, It has tons of features like kill switches, obfuscated servers an ad blocker called cybersec, and more. And the best part is that NordVPN is really affordable going for the two-year plan. You will only pay around $3 a month. And if you don’t feel like committing to the service there’s a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you find something wrong with the service it is quite unlikely, because I have no doubts it’s the best for the US.
2. Surfshark – This apex predator of a VPN is known to be one of the fastest-growing providers out there. And for damn good reason, Surfshark has recently gained over a thousand new servers. Now sitting on over 3,200 servers in 65 countries of the world, including the USA, where it massive list of servers, and those servers are quite protected. Surfshark security features rivaled NordVPN with some military-grade encryption and only a slightly less impressive fleet of extra features.
Privacy wise Surfshark is quite good, having a no-logs policy and an option to pay anonymously. That’s very neat. Thanks to the latest WireGuard protocol, Surfshark is getting exceptionally fast which means a great streaming experience, and probably gaming as well. So if you want an undisturbed Netflix experience, Surfshark is definitely among the best VPNs for Netflix USA. It’s also cheap, even cheaper if you get our discount, but nevertheless, even the usual deal for around $2 a month for its median plan is quite a decent discount by itself.
3. VyprVPN – is not the name we hear often, and that’s a shame. A proud daughter company to the famous privacy protector, golden frog, VyprVPN is a mighty best in, standing at the forefront of the battle against censorship and restrictions. It’s not to safely and privately deliver data across the most sophisticated and complex firewalls. So just the one in China has surely, it has no trouble fooling your ISP or bypassing restrictions on your workplace or at home. And of course, It is equipped with a WireGuard tunneling protocol as well for extra speed and security, even price wise it’s awesome. Thanks to a work discount with a monthly price of below $2. The thing is, all those features are fine and all but sometimes you want something simple, you know like something basic that seems impossible to break.
4. PrivateVPN – It likes the server fleet of NordVPN or Surfshark and it’s not as security-oriented as VyperVPN, It is good enough to make your browsing safe. Good enough to unblock content and bypass restrictions and fast enough that you won’t grow old before your page gets loaded. I would recommend this for those who are just starting with VPNs and don’t know how to spend too much time configuring how to use one. It’s easy. It’s decent enough. And it’s cheap with a 30-day money-back guarantee to boot. PIA is closer to Surfshark and VyperVPN being both extremely secure and fast but there’s a reason that goes beyond PrivateVPN in the list.
5. PIA – is based in the USA and thus it’s more susceptible to the US government. Of course, I have no reason to doubt PIA’s no-logs policy and many good reviews of PIA lead me to believe that it’s a great service. However, there’s a risk due to its location. So please keep that in mind. Other than that, PIA is a fast with lots of servers in the USA and the ability to unblock restricted content, man, if only it was based in a more privacy-friendly country.
And if you don’t want to pay, there are free for the USA like ProtonVPN. But to be completely honest, you’re better off without them.