Ankit Baiyanpuria a Viral Instagram sensation has really motivated the youth of India. He has come out as a true influencer who has impacted society positively. Ankit is a fitness influencer and wrestler. He has successfully completed the #75Hardchallenge and motivated others to do that. He not only promotes indian style workouts but also focuses on mental well-being. He has over 5 million followers on Instagram and 2 million subscribers on YouTube. He is also famous for the catchy phrase “Ram Ram bhai Sareyane”. With this fame, Muscle Blaze patterned with him. He promised he would go to Rishikesh with every 10,000 increase in subscribers and he did also. He is also named “Man with No Haters”
Ankit Baiyanpuria Biography
Ankit was born on 31 August in Bayanpur, Sonipat, Haryana. He did his schooling till 10th from Government High School, Bayanpur Lahrara, and 11th and 12th from Government Senior Secondary School, Model Town, Sonipat. Later, He did his Bachelor of Arts from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. He worked as a Zomato Delivery boy but later quit his job.
About Ankit Baiyanpuria
- Real Name – Ankit Singh
- Height – 175cm
- Weight – 80kg (approx)
- Hometown – Sonipat
- Educational Qualification – B.A.
- Food – Vegetarian
- Religion – Sanatan
- Marital Status – Unmarried
- Girlfriend – NA
- Parents – Father (Labour) and Mother (Housemaker)
- Siblings – 2 Sisters
- Favorite Actor – Randeep Hooda
- Favorite Sports person – Neeraj Chopra
Ankit started his YouTube journey with Haryanvi funny videos called Haryanvi Khagad. During the lockdown, he changed his channel to Ankit Baiyanpuria and content to fitness and Diet. In June 2023 his channel reached 1 lakh subscribers and after that, it grew with no stopping. He faced many injuries while competing but this didn’t stop him from getting medals. A major injury happened to him in April 2022 when he injured the rotator cuffs of his shoulder. He gained almost 10 kgs as he was advised to bed rest.
What is the 75 Hard Challenge?
During his injury, Ankit got to know about the 75 Hard Challenge created by Andy Frisella in 2020 for mental and Self-Improvement.
This includes 5 tasks that need to be done daily for 75 days. If one fails any one task on any day he/she has to start again from Day 1.
- Taking daily progress selfie
- Following a proper diet plan which should not include alcohol and cheat meals
- Drinking 4 liters of water every day.
- Reading 10 pages of a self-help book.
- 2 times, 45 minutes workout in a day. One time it must be outdoors regardless of weather conditions.
Ankit Baiyanpuria’s 75 Hard Challenge
- Ankit got an offer for MMA and training in the USA but because of knee and shoulder injury, he couldn’t go there.
- After waking up in the morning he eats overnight-soaked dry fruits like figs, walnuts, foxnuts, and cashews. Following any fruit available.
- Post-workout, he drinks Badam Ragda (almond type – sonagiri and gurbandi). His drink includes almonds, watermelon seeds, poppy seeds, rose petals, black pepper, and fennel.
- 1kg milk and curd on a daily basis.
- Bowl of ghee.
- Lunch and dinner contain chapatis, salads, and vegetables.
- He followed Brahmacharya means staying away from any sexual activities to stabilize the mind.
- Continues intake of water to maintain water level.
- Daily 5km Running.
Life after getting viral
Ankit and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi shared the video on their respective social media handles the time spent together. They performed ‘Shramdan‘ for the campaign ‘Swachta he Seva’. Ankit Baiyanpuria said: “I felt great after meeting him (PM Modi). I wanted to meet him for a long time. A few days back I messaged PMO that I wanted to meet PM Modi. They called me back. At first, I wasn’t able to believe it… This morning I met him and for 30-40 minutes we performed ‘Shramdaan’ together… He asked me about my workout and diet”.
Ankit – Elvish Song (Chore Haryane Aale)
Elvish Yadav shared “Shuru Kare Haryanvi Swag? Get Ready for some Desi Dhamaka with “Chore Haryane Aale”. Full song will be out on 8th October at 11 am exclusively on @playdmfharyanvi YouTube Channel.”