Refund Fortnite Account
- Go to the Epic Games website and log in to your account.
- Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen and select “Help” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Contact Us” button.
- Select “I’d like to request a refund” from the dropdown menu.
- Provide a detailed explanation of why you are requesting a refund and include any relevant information, such as the order number or purchase date.
- Click “Submit” to send your request to Epic Games customer support.
Please note that Epic Games may not grant a refund for all purchases. The company’s refund policy states that it will consider refund requests on a case-by-case basis, taking into account the specific circumstances of each request.
If you are unable to request a refund through the Epic Games website, you can also try contacting the company through its social media accounts or by emailing customer support at email@example.com.