APPLE IPHONE 14 – BUY NOW
APPLE IPHONE 13 – BUY NOW
APPLE IPHONE 14 Series has been launched on 8 September along with a new Watch Series 8, Watch Ultra, and the next generation of AirPods Pro. Apple hosted the iPhone launch in person at the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, California, with CEO Tim Cook delivering the keynote address.
APPLE IPHONE 14 and iPhone 14 Plus continue with the older A15 Bionic chipset.
APPLE IPHONE 14 pro and iPhone 14 pro max have:
- A16 Bionic chip
- 6‑core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores
- 5‑core GPU
- 16‑core Neural Engine
Camera improvement and crash detection-like safety feature has been added. You won’t be able to see the SIM trays for the US models of the iPhone 14 series. Apple is providing emergency SOS services via satellite connectivity. However, for the time being, this is only available in the United States and Canada.
iPhone 14 preorder begins September 16 for iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max. The iPhone 14 Plus goes on sale starting October 7.
APPLE IPHONE 14 BUY NOW
APPLE IPHONE 14 MOBILE COVERS
What is the price of iPhone 14 in India?
The iPhone 14 starts at Rs 79,900 and the price is Rs 89,900 for the iPhone 14 Plus. The iPhone 14 Pro starts at Rs 1,29,900 while the iPhone 14 Pro Max at Rs 1,39,900.
iPhone 14 pro max
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Cinematic mode up to 4K HDR at 30 fps
- Action mode up to 2.8K at 60 fps
- HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 4K at 60 fps
- 48MP Main: 24 mm, ƒ/1.78 aperture, second-generation sensor-shift optical image stabilization, seven‑element lens, 100% Focus Pixels
- 12MP Ultra Wide: 13 mm, ƒ/2.2 aperture and 120° field of view, six‑element lens, 100% Focus Pixels
- 12MP 2x Telephoto (enabled by the quad-pixel sensor): 48 mm, ƒ/1.78 aperture, second-generation sensor-shift optical image stabilization, seven‑element lens, 100% Focus Pixels
- 12MP 3x Telephoto: 77 mm, ƒ/2.8 aperture, optical image stabilization, six-element lens
The Mini has been dropped from Apple’s iPhone 14 lineup. The apparent end of the smaller phone came when Apple announced the iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, and 14 Pro Max, all with 6.1-inch or larger displays, at its fall product event – but no smaller phone.
Based on low sales, independent market researchers predicted the Mini’s demise in 2021. According to Consumer Research Intelligence Partners, the iPhone 13 Mini accounted for 3% of Apple’s phone sales in the first quarter of 2022. According to Counterpoint, this was worse than the 5% of sales that the iPhone 12 Mini represented in the first half of 2021.
APPLE IPHONE 14 USA
iPhone 13 PRO MAX
iPhone 13 Pro