Aam ka Murabba
It is a traditional Indian sweet made with raw mangoes. The mangoes are cooked with sugar, spices, and cardamom to create a sweet and tangy preserve.
aam ka murabba recipe:
- 2 cups of finely chopped raw mangoes
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp fennel seeds powder
- 1 tsp powdered ginger
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 2-3 drops of kewra water (optional)
- In a heavy-bottomed pan, add chopped raw mangoes, sugar, cardamom powder, fennel seeds powder, powdered ginger and lemon juice.
- Cook the mixture on medium heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for about 30-40 minutes or until the mangoes are soft and the mixture thickens.
- Add kewra water (if using) and stir well.
- Remove from heat and let it cool down.
- Store the murabba in a clean, dry jar. Note: Mango murabba will thicken as it cools down. You can adjust the amount of sugar according to your preference.BUY NOW