Best Penny Stocks To Buy 2022
When most people think about trading stocks they imagine million-dollar brokers trading shares of major corporations like amazon and tesla but trading like a pro doesn’t necessarily require millions of dollars of free capital in your brokerage account they also look for a few penny stocks to buy now that offer both variety and diversity everyone wants to know how to find the best penny stocks but those same people are often not committed to the intensive research that’s required take a look at these top 10 best penny stocks to buy now.
10. LUCKY BLOCK (LBLOCK) the first thing to note is that lucky block is not actually a penny stock it is a cryptocurrency with exceptional growth potential due to its inventive use cases due to this the coin can be a great addition to your equity portfolio to boost its level of diversification put simply lucky block is a crypto gaming platform hosted on the binance smart chain or BSC that leverages blockchain technology to provide a fairer and more transparent gaming experience.
This experience is facilitated by using l block lucky blocks native token as highlighted in lucky blocks white paper l-block holders will also receive a recurring revenue stream simply for holding the token with an estimated yield of over 19 percent per year these factors helped the price of L block surge by over 3 000 when it listed on pancake swap earlier this year hitting an all-time high of about 9.6 however since then l blocks value has dropped to 0.195 cents the time of writing around five times lower than February highs.
9. DEFI COIN (DEFC) another excellent asset to consider if you’re looking for huge returns potential is defi coin much like the lucky block above defI coin isn’t actually a stock instead it is decentralized finance or defy token native to the brand new defi swap exchange within this exchange users can swap stake and farm in a completely decentralized manner defc plays a vital role in the defi swap ecosystem so its value is closely tied to the exchange’s growth after some development delays defi swap finally went live in early May which was met with triple-digit returns for defc holders.
The development team behind defi coin has implemented an innovative transaction tax of 10 percent on buy and sell orders which incentivize investors to hold long-term a total of five percent of the accumulated tax amount is distributed back to defc holders via regular income payments another significant aspect of the defi coin project is that the development team has burned all of their coins this highlight that the team isn’t interested in making a quick buck and is instead focused on the project’s longevity.
8. INPIXEN (INPX) from its HQ in Palo Alton. INPIXENprovides location-based services and big data analytics to a worldwide client base it provides a variety of sensor products that allow clients to optimize indoor spaces with wi-fi and Bluetooth the firm has a market capitalization of almost 37 million dollars with 220 employees under the leadership of CEO Nadir Ali. INPIXEN is a stock that has seen hard times over the last year in 12 months the price has fallen by almost 80 percent from over a dollar 20 to its current level of 0.24 cents.
7. GEVO INC. based in Englewood colorado Gevo is at the forefront of the green movement the firm produces clean alternatives to gasoline and diesel with particular success in supplying energy-dense liquid hydrocarbons to the aviation industry despite its price falling drastically over the course of 2021 from almost 15 dollars to less than five dollars this is a company on the up since February 2nd, 2022 when the Gevo price was 2.93 the stock has risen 60 percent in just two months to arrive at its current price of 4.71 cents. Gevo has plenty of competitors but it also boasts an expanding client base.
6. NANO DIMENSION LIMITED (NNDM) based in Israel nano dimensions is a 3d printing specialist that provides software and hardware to speed up electronics manufacturing. The company specifically targets the prototyping phase of traditional production timelines using deep learning AI. A single nano dimension share is currently priced at three dollars and 27 cents since this meteoric rise early last year to hit 15.54 cents the share price has fallen a long way to its present level this is a common issue with high-tech companies coming to market what does not help the price are the acquisitions of global inkjet systems and a Semtech in the last 12 months.
5. SUNWORKS INC. (SUNW) based out of Roseville California sun works is involved in the booming solar power sector the firm sells photovoltaic systems to local companies in the industrial and agricultural sectors. Sunworks employs over 500 staff and has a market capitalization of 66.5 million dollars this is a high ratio of the stack to market cap and suggests that a restructure might be one of many ways to improve company profitability total sun works revenues increased by over 150 percent between 2020 and 2021 from 37.9 million dollars to 101 million dollars but this had no impact on the stock price which has endured a steady decline since its January 2021 high of over 25 dollars since the third week of February 2022 the price has hovered above the 2 mark bouncing sharply from a low of a dollar and 72 cents on march 24th the current price for one sun works share is 2 dollars and 24 cents.
4. GLOBALSTAR (GSAT) was founded in 2003 and based out of Covington Louisiana. Globalstar is a US satellite communications company the firm has a network of satellites and ground stations that serves roughly 775000 subscribers across a range of sectors including energy forestry and public safety. unusually for a penny stock Globalstar has a significant market capitalization of 2.5 billion dollars it has a reasonable price-to-earnings ratio of 11.5. quarterly revenues increased by almost 6 in q4 of 2021 to 34.48 net income increased by 22%. recording though net income deficits of over 100 million dollars in 2020 and 21 Globalstar is clearly in some trouble.
3. ZYNERBA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. headquartered in Pennsylvania. Zynerba is a specialist cannabis-related company the firm exclusively serves the US healthcare sector Zynerba tackles rare diseases through developing formulations that are applied to a patient’s skin and provide pain relief for example Zynerba has developed an experimental treatment called zeigle which is a patent-protected gel containing pain relieving cannabinoids.
2. TILRAY BRANDS INC. was founded in 2013. Tilray brands is headquartered in Nanaimo Canada unlike fellow cannabinoid provider Zynerba the firm produces and exports medical cannabis as well as cannabis foods and beverages for general consumption. Tilray brands was the first licensed producer of medical cannabis in the world to gain certification in line with European medicine agency standards.
1. BATTLE INFINITY topping our list of the best penny stocks to buy is battle infinity. The first thing to note is that battle infinity is a cryptocurrency-based project, not a penny stock however this project makes our list as it can offer many of the same opportunities as penny stocks can mainly in terms of speculative potential put simply battle infinity is a crypto gaming platform made up of several play to earn features.
These features allow users to earn rewards through skilled gameplay
denominated in ibad battle infinities native bep20 token since this token can be swapped for other tokens successful users can generate a consistent income stream through battle infinity. battle infinity is one of the best new crypto coins since users can become part of a rich virtual world filled with exciting opportunities
these include an innovative fantasy sports league game mode made possible by the use of NFTs users can trade these NFTs and benefit from value increases since battle infinity even has a built-in NFT marketplace.
which one is your favorite stock